Twitter

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Favorites



Hello hello hello! It's only been about a million years since I've made a blog post, so what better way to resurrect this blog than by talking about my favorite place in the entire world?? Oh yes, I'm going into detail about my favorites from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. The Anniversary Sale is the BEST sale of the year because it features their fall must have pieces and other coveted pieces all on sale for a limited time! 

The sale officially begins in three short days buuut if you have a Nordstrom card you can begin shopping during the early access sale. I've collected a few favorites that I've been obsessing over since the early access sale began. Goooodbye paycheck, and hello fall clothing/accessories obsession.

I have just about a million favorites but I'll start off with accessories and make my way to the clothes after.

First off I'm absolutely in love with this Tory Burch 'Plaque' Zip Continental Wallet. I've been on the hunt for a nice tan/brown/whatever color 'bark' is for a few months now. What better way to begin my JUNIOR year of college than with a new Tory Burch wallet? 
Next up is this Kendra Scott necklace. For Christmas my favorite boy bought me Kendra Scott 'Danielle' earrings and I've been dying to add to my collection ever since. The 'Dylan' stone pendant necklace is the perfect addition for layering necklaces this summer and fall.
My last accessory pick is probably my favorite. I love a good bootie and these are my absolute favorite. They come in a variety of colors but I think I'll probably end up snatching these beauties. Perfect for fall and for hockey season as well!


Time to move on to my favorite paycheck ruiner: clothes clothes clothes.

I am loving trendy little pieces lately. I'm finally straying from my preppy roots and have been gravitating towards more flowy, trendy pieces and I don't really mind at all. 

This Leith Crepe Trapeze Dress in 'Burgundy Stem' is to die for. Perfect for warm fall days and day drinks ;) 


I've been loving Topshop lately. Slowly but surely becoming one of my favorite brands. Seriously who am I and where did my preppy ways go?? College hockey girlfriend is growing up, folks. These jeans need to be in closet asap. 

You can also shop specific outfits during the Anniversary Sale. I'm thinking this entire outfit needs to be mine sooner rather than later.

Hope you all enjoyed my favorite picks!! Let me know what you guys will be purchasing, I love a good sale!

xoxo
CHGF





No comments:

Post a Comment