Twitter

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Summertime Sales

Eeeeek I am way too excited about this post!! I've been slowly making lists of what clothes I need/want for this upcoming school year, and right now is a really good time to buy your necessities because there are a ton of sales going on!! Some of these items have me still in a summer state of mind but I definitely have a few fall items that I'm currently coveting. 

Jcrew is offering 40% off of final sale items with code TREAT. Absolutely loving this seersucker eyelet shift dress! 

Jcrew Factory has finally restocked their extremely popular quilted puffer vests!!! I bought one in a light tan color but I've fallen in love with this maroon color as well! How many puffer vests are too many? Asking for a friend ;)
Patagonia has a great sale going on as well. Most of their spring/summer color items are 40% off!! I may be a little biased but I think that fall in New England is the greatest time of year. Obviously I'm already itching to break out my bean boots and cute jackets. My favorite boy bought me  the "Better Sweater" pullover in gray this past Christmas and I'm absolutely obsessed with it. Now that they have such a good sale going on I'm coveting the "Re-Tool Snap-T" pullover in the color pearl! 
Lilly Pulitzer just started up their Midsummer Madness sale in my neck of the woods today! If I'm not mistaken I think that the sale might have gone on down south last week but if you're from the New England area theres a great sale going on until Sunday! I picked up this skirt today and I'm in love! It's actually a skort (skirt with shorts underneath) which is great for golfing with my favorite boy! 
Nordstrom is currently holding their Anniversary Sale which never disappoints with amazing deals from countless brands and designers! The sale goes on until August 4th and the best deals go by fast so you better hurry!
Happy shopping!!
Xoxo,
 College hockey girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment