Twitter

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Where in the world has Junior Hockey Girlfriend been?!

Hello Hello Hello!!

How has it already been almost seven months since I last posted?! First off, I'd like to apologize for being completely MIA for the past seven months. College stress, relationship ruts, and people too close to home finding out about this account resulted in me leaving for as long as I did. The good news is that I'm finally back and I am very happy to announce that my favorite hockey boy will be playing college hockey next year!! I have officially retired my Junior Hockey Girlfriend title and have moved on to College Hockey Girlfriend! 

I am so unbelievably happy that my favorite boy will be playing college hockey next year. With that being said, I'm a little heartbroken to announce that we will be in a long distance relationship starting this August. We've handled distance before but this time we will be 5 hours apart at colleges in different states. It's crazy to think that we will shortly be sharing a third hockey season together. Through all the stress and the tears, it's been one hell of a ride that I would never trade for anything. 

I will definitely need some LDR support within the next few months so if anyone has some wisdom or advice they would like to share with me please tweet me @collegehockeygf or comment below! 

I'm so happy to be back on this account. I can't wait to see what the summer will bring. Look forward to a few posts regarding my experience as a junior hockey girlfriend, along with some summer fashion posts.

Love always,
College Hockey Girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment