Twitter

Monday, June 16, 2014

Summertime Outfit Obsessions

Hey Guys!

Now that it's summertime and I haven't blogged in a lifetime why not get back into it with a post about my favorite summertime styles? I made sure not to get too preppy on you guys because I know everyone's style is different. So lets get into it!

For a casual daytime look I have been really into rompers lately. Perfect for chasing around the little girl I nanny and paired with the right accessories it can be turned into a dressy look as well. I have been loving this black romper from Forever 21 paired with my new Tory Burch sandals! Side note: the Tory's were a present to myself for finishing my freshman year of college and I'm absolutely obsessed with them. 
My go to date night outfit lately has consisted of my favorite Lilly Pulitzer dresses, mainly because I'm so excited that it's finally nice enough to wear them. I've been loving the Ardleigh dress in Lobstah Roll and the Eaton shift in Pop Pink Southern Charm. If I wasn't a broke college student I'd definitely be buying more dresses because I'm in love with every new arrival that I see.
 

For a more casual nighttime look for parties or hanging out with friends I've been loving tops from Brandy Melville paired with Jcrew chino shorts. And of course my trusty platinum Jack Rogers that have been worn to death over the past two summers.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! I promise I'll try to get back into my blogging ways, have patience my friends. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far!

XOXO,
College Hockey Girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment