Twitter

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween Weekend Overview

So it's official, I survived Halloween weekend. Surprisingly, I ended up going out every night. This weekend was the first time in my college career that I've gone out every night! Halloween night was definitely my favorite, probably because it was the only night that I was with my boyfriend. Also we went to an amazing block party at our favorite bar and danced all night. I'm beyond envious of the girls that got to dress up with their boyfriends every night. 

On the first night (Halloween night) I was Daisy Buchanan and my favorite boy dressed up as Jay Gatsby. I might be a little biased buuut I'd say we were the cutest couple at the party.  I wore a simple black dress with lace details from H&M along with a few strings of pearls, red heels and bright red lips. I obviously had my boyfriend wear a red bow tie + suspenders because why not?


On Friday my costume was a bit of a disaster. I found a Victoria's Secret bag costume on Pinterest and used it as a last minute idea. I thought it would be super simple and also creative (nothing worse than the typical white girl costumes). Unfortunately, my bag ended up ripping on sides. Disaster central. Definitely my least favorite night but I guess you can't win them all. I traded the hot pink teeny tiny shorts for leggings and a nude heel because the slutty costume phase has passed for me. 

I'm a little ashamed to admit that my costume last night was incredibly typical. I went as risky business. Sue me. 

All in all, it was a good weekend. I'm eternally grateful for lazy sundays that are meant for maximum junk food/ netflix and minimal homework. Expect a post later this week - I have so many things to look forward to and I can't wait to share them with you guys!
xoxo Junior Hockey Girlfriend 

No comments:

Post a Comment