Twitter

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Current Obsessions

Since my class got cancelled today and I'm sick in bed I thought it would be the perfect time for me to introduce my newest collection of posts. I decided to start blogging about my "Current Obsessions" as a fun way to tell you guys what has been on my radar lately! I'm not sure if it will be weekly or monthly yet - but I can't wait to hear what you guys think! So  let's get into it!

1. The College Prepster's blog 


The College Prepster aka Carly Heitlinger is hands down my favorite blogger. I stumbled across her blog last July and I have been full blown obsessed ever since. I look forward to reading her posts with a cup of coffee in hand every morning, she has the best style and her new puppy is beyond adorable. I cannot stress enough how much I absolutely love her blog! You can check it out here: http://www.thecollegeprepster.com

2. Vineyard Vines Tartan Bow Skirt


After peeking at the Vineyard Vines Holiday Collection I immediately fell in love with this skirt. Tartan + Bows + VV = one happy girl. I NEED this skirt for Holiday parties this year. It will definitely be my first big purchase after getting my paycheck! And the fact that The College Prepster modeled it for the picture above makes it that much better.

3. Empowering Quotes


Fun fact about me: I live for empowering quotes. Seriously. Finding the perfect quote that fits my mood/ current situation can turn my whole day around. I could stay on Pinterest for hours looking at quotes. This is my current favorite.

4. Adore you - Miley Cyrus


This song has been on repeat for me during the last couple of days. Not a huge Miley fan but I really like this song.

And that concludes my current obsessions for the week! Tweet me @jr_hockey_gf and let me know what you think!

xoxo Junior Hockey Girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment