Twitter

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Current Obsessions II

It's time for a list of this weeks current obsessions! It's been a crazy week because of finals and trying to get everything together before Thanksgiving break, I couldn't be happier to be home! So excited to spend Thanksgiving with my family. So let's get into it!

1. About Time

I cannot believe how much I loved this movie! The trailer just does not do it justice. I saw it with my boyfriend last weekend and absolutely loved it, I definitely recommend it to anyone who loves Rachel McAdam's or anyone that likes romantic comedies. So funny that Rachel McAdam's was in another time traveling movie! 

2. Say Something - A Great Big World

So beautiful. I heard it on the radio and I've been obsessed ever since. 

3. Tacky Christmas Party Outfits


Boyfriend's hockey team will be hosting a tacky Christmas party next month so I'm obviously already planning my outfit. I love this skirt idea, so fun! I always have such a hard time trying to find ugly sweaters so I was happy to hear that the party isn't limited to tacky sweaters only.

4. Corgi's

I have had serious puppy fever lately. Which may or may not be because I've dedicated a Pinterest board to Corgi's… Might have to start saving up ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment