Twitter

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Rink Outfits


While brainstorming for blog topic idea's last night at two am (who needs sleep?) I remembered that I promised to write a post about my go to outfits for the rink a long time ago sooo here it is!

I tend to dress a little preppier than your average girl but all of these outfits can be modified to fit your own fashion sense!

Tops: Sweaters are an absolute must in the rink. I tend to wear neutral colored ones such as gray or black or cream, ones that I can layer a lot. If I'm not wearing a thick sweater I usually have a warm long sleeve on and his team sweatshirt over it. These are my favorite sweaters!

Bottoms: I'm a big believer that leggings can pass as pants. Sue me. My favorite leggings are from Banana Republic, I wear them allll the time. When I'm not wearing leggings I'm wearing dark wash skinnies. Usually from Abercrombie and Fitch because I have like a million and ten pairs from working there.

Jackets: Finding a cute jacket is seriously the hardest task ever. I have a pea coat from Forever 21 that I like but I've had it for a couple years now, definitely time to upgrade. I'm currently loving Jcrew vests so I've taken to wearing a warm sweater and layering my vest over it. I'm also a big fan of Patagonia pull overs and Vineyard Vines shep shirts for when I don't feel like wearing a jacket. I refuse to believe that it's already jacket weather!


Shoes: I own a lot of shoes so I change it up a lot. Usually in the fall I tend to wear my riding boots and Hunter rain boots (like I said before, it rains a lot in New England). I'm currently obsessed with the Lizzie riding boot from Tory Burch. Seriously if anyone has $525 that they'd like to give me I wouldn't be opposed. Once it starts getting colder I'll migrate to my warmer gray booties and LL bean boots.

Bag: I recently got this Kate Spade bag and I absolutely love it. Such a perfect size and it's different than the longchamp bags that everyone has!


I hope this was helpful to you guys! I would love to hear some feedback :)
xoxo Junior Hockey Girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment