Twitter

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Follow Your Bliss

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to write a quick post before Halloween weekend madness begins. If you follow me on twitter you'd know that I'm seriously considering transferring schools next year. First of all I would like to thank everyone who gave me such encouraging words and amazing feedback - I appreciate it so so much. Obviously this is a bit of a difficult time for me right now but through this experience I'm learning so many new things about myself and about the people around me.

I've learned that settling is totally overrated. Settling for anything - whether it be relationships, jobs, or in my case college, should not be tolerated. I've learned that this is the time that you're supposed to be making mistakes. There's nothing wrong with not knowing what you want, the answer will come in time. I've also learned that wishing away my days here at school and focusing on how unhappy I've been is no way to live - I've learned that you just have to make the best out of every situation that you're in. I'm trying to keep an open mind but the idea of transferring after finishing my freshman year sounds like a perfect plan for me as of now. Maybe things will change, maybe they won't. But there's a bit of fun in not knowing what's going to happen next, right?

So my message to everyone is to follow your bliss. Whatever is good for you, do that. 

"Don't settle: Don't finish crappy books. If you don't like the menu, leave the restaurant. If you're not on the right path, get off it." - Chris Brogan

I hope everyone has an amazing (and safe) Halloween weekend!! Look out for my post about costumes I should have it up by Sunday!
xoxo Junior Hockey Girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment