Twitter

Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Beginning

Hi guys!

I've been considering the idea of starting a blog for quite awhile now. I thought that it would be an easier way to share more information with you guys - meaning more tips, problems, date ideas, stories, anything really. I've found that it's difficult to convey a message in only 140 characters. Now that I have settled into a somewhat normal schedule at school and with my boyfriend I thought today would be an appropriate time to start.

I cannot stress enough how excited I am to share my ideas with other hockey girlfriends. Whenever I'm having a bad day I find a lot of comfort in the fact that there are a lot of girls out there that I can turn to, and that are going through the same problems as I am.

So welcome to Junior Hockey Girlfriend's blog! I can't wait for you guys to see what is to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment